-
July 24th, 2002, 02:39 PM
#1
Inactive Member
the e-mail to Tracey today, or are you going to wait? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
-
July 24th, 2002, 02:41 PM
#2
Inactive Member
i was hoping it would be sent asap
but its up to Sue [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
July 25th, 2002, 03:02 AM
#3
salomeuk
Guest
I am going to send it in a sec, just getting all the names to add...
I can see the argument for waiting, but I am hoping that hearing from another group of us will serve to underline the concern, rather than undermine what Dyan (or whoever) already did....plus I had written it b4 I knew any of the Sony mods had been in touch, so seems a shame to waste it! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 25th, 2002, 03:12 AM
#4
salomeuk
Guest
OK folks, this is what I ended up with - I have addressed it to all of them as although virtually every email I have had was from Tracey, obviously I have no way of knowing who will actually read this.
"Dear Tracey, Judy and Tracy,
Please forgive this email, it is very hard for me to write, but I am getting a little worried.
Do you know anything about the situation with "Heidi Hayes"? I know she says she is dying and has been in a coma, but unfortunately some of us are very frightened that it might not be true, and people might be being deceived.
I won't go into all the reasons for my suspicions here (although I can supply them if anyone wants to know), but I have had them from the day she posted on the BBS about how she had been told her diagnosis...I am not in the same country, but I was a nurse and I do not know of any doctor who would call a teenaged patient on the telephone while her parents were out of the country, and tell her she has cancer and that it's terminal. I know some other people shared my concerns at the time, but I kept quiet because if she really is so ill, goodness knows I would not want her or her family to suffer any more than they already are.
If she doesn't have cancer then obviously she must be in need of psychiatric help, and I am concerned for her mental wellbeing.
The reason for my involving the fanclub now, is that having apparently woken after a coma, she has immediately started posting on the fanclub board, and is basically asking people to fund her to go and see Darren, as it will be her last chance. Is there any way at all of verifying her story, so that people could decide whether to try and help or not? Also, I am not sure the fanclub message board is the place for anyone to be appealing for donations of money, no matter how noble the cause - although you may disagree and I will respect that.
Sorry to have to contact you on such an uncomfortable subject, but I am going away for a week from tomorrow and didn't want it on my conscience all that time.
Very best wishes,
Sue.
Also on behalf of:
Michelle
TerraKC
Oniqua
Lain
Krissy
Ivana
Esmeralda
Mandie
Laurie
Janie
Sara W
Marci"
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 24, 2002 12:45 PM: Message edited by: salomeuk ]</font>
-
July 25th, 2002, 03:17 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Thanks again, Sue and I agree, there's no need for us to wait [img]smile.gif[/img]
I also hope you have a good holiday [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
-
July 25th, 2002, 03:19 AM
#6
DarrensPassion
Guest
That's fine Sue and let's hope they can do something about this problem before it gets completely out of hand [img]smile.gif[/img] Sorry forgot to add that I hope you have a lovely holiday Sue [img]smile.gif[/img]
Janie xx
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 24, 2002 12:20 PM: Message edited by: DarrensPassion ]</font>
-
July 25th, 2002, 03:26 AM
#7
Inactive Member
-
July 25th, 2002, 03:31 AM
#8
salomeuk
Guest
Sorry hun, I must have missed you on the list of people wanting me to sign their names! What did you want me to list you as? I haven't hit "send" yet!
-
July 25th, 2002, 03:38 AM
#9
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:
Sorry hun, I must have missed you on the list of people wanting me to sign their names! What did you want me to list you as? I haven't hit "send" yet!</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's OK I said sign me up on the original thread. [img]smile.gif[/img] You can put Oniqua [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks and have a good time on your vacation. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 24, 2002 12:39 PM: Message edited by: DarrensAngel ]</font>
-
July 25th, 2002, 03:49 AM
#10
salomeuk
Guest
OK hun, sorry I must have scrolled down too quick - I did find the post afterwards and have added you in accordingly [img]smile.gif[/img]
I apologise if there is anyone else I have missed - put it down to human error in my haste! Off to send now.
Oh - and thanks for the holiday wishes...this is kinda visiting family rather than a real break, so will spend most of the time doing "wedding" stuff, lol!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks